I’m always happy to discuss your needs and adapt to your objectives.
How I work
I take an agile, collaborative and creative approach to create meaningful communications that influence change. I work with you to understand your stakeholders, and how you can cut through the noise. As I have years of experience working in-house, I’m able to help you get internal buy-in for strategic communications. My clients treat me like a member of their team.
With over 15 years of experience in communications, I’m also CIPR qualified and trained in the Art of Hosting. Here’s the sort of communications support I can offer:
- Brand development (purpose, vision, audiences, visual identity, tone of voice…) to align with your business strategy. A strong brand will help build trust with your stakeholders.
- SEO copywriting, proofreading, editing so your case studies, blogs, reports and collateral are persuasive, professional and memorable.
- Strategic communications planning so your organisation has a source of truth about how you use communications to achieve your business goals.
- Campaign planning so you use the right tactics to achieve your aims (sequencing, key messages, stakeholder engagement, media outreach).
- Internal communications review so you can improve how you communicate internally (channels, purpose, frequency).
- One-to-one training/coaching so as a business owner or leader you can find a way forward through a communications challenge (tools, networks, advice).
- Case study writing to persuasively tell the story about your work and its impact.
- Communications mentoring to support your team to grow in confidence.
- Reputational review to help you understand your place in the market, brand risks and mitigation.
- Marketing / digital / social media strategy to make it clear how you will use each of your channels strategically (website, newsletter, podcast, ads, socials).
- Social media training to increase your reach and engagement.
- Workshop facilitation to co-design communications solutions.